some news

it's been quite awhile since i've blogged here. honestly there wasn't much new in my life to talk about. that and add some writer's block and whatnot.

Well, I finally have some news to share. We're having another baby!!

I found out on September 18 with an at home test and shortly there after was confirmed at my first midwife appointment. I am currently 16 weeks pregnant and happy in my second trimester. I have chosen to go to a midwife instead of an OBGYN this time around because I really want to have the type of birth i've always wanted. I'm loving it so far!

We are going to find out the gender in just a few weeks and i'm more nervous than anything about that. I had a surprise baby with Zo and it just seemed so less nerve racking.

Baby #2 is Due May 24ish.


Comments

Steph said…
Ahh, somehow I missed this blog! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Did you find out what you're having yet? Are/were you hoping for a boy or a girl? I'll be happy either way of course, but I'm really hoping for another boy:)
Marci said…
Thanks!! we're having a boy. At first i had a really strong girl feeling but i guess i was wrong. In a way i was a bit relieved.

Popular Posts